Some of our Work
BURJEEL HOSPITAL | The Art of Healing
MHPC | Corporate Video
ACPN | Corporate Video
INTERVIEW DR.SALEEMA SHURRAB | Advancing The Pharmacy Practice
ITALIAN DENTAL CLINIC | Corporate Video
A Healthy Impact for a Healthy Society
Videos for Healthcare Industry
- Take the marketing of your healthcare services to the next level with a well-produced and communicative video.
- Trust is the most important thing for a brand, and in the healthcare sector, it is vital. To develop trust in the healthcare sector, good communication is essential, and creating a video is one of the best ways to achieve it.
- Videos in the healthcare industry hold a vital position. All around the world, healthcare organizations are turning towards videos not only to improve care but also reduce the cost.
- When it comes to providing the right information to doctors and healthcare workers, there need to keep things very clear. Providing information in a concise way is important for doctors and patients. Videos are a better way to understand the relevant information about medicines in an easy way.
- Clinics and hospitals can use videos to engage more people and promote their services.
- Launch of new medical treatments and medicines can be done by video broachers. You can promote your drugs and treatments by posting videos through journals and other online influencers.
- Video presentations help in describing the stages of various disease and recovery processes.
- Training can be given through videos to new interns and staff members.
- Build an Impression – Make a good and long-lasting impression with the video content and inspire them with your ideas.
- Fit Yourself in The Market – Through videos, you can be enabled to fit yourself in the market in less time. Advertise your abilities and let people know what you are offering in a better and effective way.
- Achieve Goals – Do not underestimate the power of healthcare videos for achieving the goals you had set before starting the business or brand.
- Make a Good Relation – get yourself in making good relationships and collaborations with others through video communication.
Social Media Videos
Types of Healthcare videos we make
- Educational Healthcare VideosThese videos are used to educate people about new healthcare ideas, cures, and new medical ranges coming to the market. This is the best way to communicate with your target audience and thoroughly guide them on how to use any healthcare product you are offering.
- Public Service Messages Engage the public by creating some videos for public service. These videos help in passing information about, let’s say, an epidemic disease in an area. Seasonal diseases and their cure can also be described in the form of a video for better understanding.
- Social Media Content These types of videos engage the audience on social media by making short or long advertising as well as informatory videos.
- Explainer Videos The explainer videos attract people when you will be the one to help them in understanding the facts and treatments about a certain disease of any medication
- Sales and Marketing Videos Sales and marketing videos are a way of brand awareness among the public and for the newcomers to better fit in the market along with the veteran ones.
Why Square Motion?
We have experienced video producers who have worked in the healthcare industry and they know how to produce a piece that has the power to capture your target audience within a few moments.
From choosing the best locations to working on the script and adding your pictorial representation in the video, we take care of each and every bit of video production for your healthcare services.
Frequently Asked Question
It depends on the style, type, length and some other parameters of the video. Our charges start from 5,000 AED for a simple 1-minute video and can go up to 50,000 AED for a well-scripted and produced video.
Generally, a healthcare video needs to be short and meaningful especially for putting on social media platforms. Generally, a short video can be of 1 to 2 minutes long.
It depends on how many revisions you are asking for. After the number of revisions that come in the package, you will be charged for every additional revision.
After the finalization process, you own the rights of the video.